How do I register?

Michael ODonoghueIf you wish to register with EmployAbility Clare you will need to firstly register with the Department of Social Protection/Intreo office and ask for a referral to EmployAbility Clare. Once we receive your referral we will contact you and set up a meeting with one of our team. Following this, an Employment Facilitator will be assigned to work with you.

Alternatively if you are not sure if the service is suitable for your needs or wish to find out more about the service we are happy to meet you informally to explain the service fully and see if it will meet your needs. Just give us a call on 065 6844007 to set up an appointment or email